Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Me time

Imagine this, a clingy 1 year old who anytime you leave the vicinity, she cries. Well having to go to the bathroom while alone watching my daughter, I chose to, being the super mom I am, I peed with my daughter on my lap. It worked! We both had our needs met. 

In all seriousness, sometimes you just need you time. A time to get pampered and surprise your husband instead of showing him you flossing your teeth etc. After my husband being in the delivery room, nothing compares to the things you experience there. But now, I think it's time to shut the door - to get more me time back; finding the balance. 

After the first few times, I was doing a dance and singing a song just because I could in the privacy of my own bathroom.  Now I shut the door with authority and peace of mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment